High Performance Transplanter – Model 1100
The Model 1100 is a high-performance transplanter built for smooth and easy ground operation. It has an improved chain design for excellent planting speed and adjustable axles that eliminate the need for extensions. Its durable frame stand up to years of tough use.
- Plant spacing as close as six inches in the row
- Roller chain on both the finger chain and the drive chain for smoother operation
- Sealed balled bearings • Various drives available (Direct Drive ATV-Type Drive or Gauge Wheel Drive System)
- Improved chain and gearing design gives 20% to 30% faster forward planting speed
- Patented Front Float Wheel Drive System maintains correct ground contact at all times for both the drive wheel and rear packing wheels letting the units float independently for any number of rows. The wheel smoothes, firms and ideally prepares the soil providing accurate plant placement and proper depth control in all soil conditions
- Direct Drive with 12 pocket chain gives all spacing needed– from 6″ and up
- Adjustable axle eliminates the need for strawberry extensions
- UHMW Rollers on all V-3 pockets allow for less friction and longer wear
Mechanical Transplanters On Which Growers Can Rely
Mechanical Transplanter is America’s #1 manufacturer of quality transplanters. Based out of Holland, MI, they have been in the business for over 70 years. They offer some of the most durable and reliable equipment in the industry.
Whatever the soil conditions in your growing operation, the heavy-duty and flexible mechanical transplanters from Pischek Industries can handle it.
Engineered with the latest advances in precision and durability, you will find these transplanters a pleasure to use for all your transplanting needs.